At KAPDAA – The Offcut Company, every piece matters!
Over the past 3 years we have saved about 6400 meters of fabric going to landfill. That’s almost 21,000ft…the same height a plane would fly at… but that’s not enough. We want to get to the height of Everest by.
March next year (29,000ft) but we need people who have the vision and inspiration to take us to the moon -yes, we will only be satisfied once we have stopped 384,400 km worth of offcuts being placed in landfill.
We are a small team and always aim to punch above our weight in terms of our performance. You will haveyour hands full with multiple projects with extremely tight deadlines and will have a fantastic and unique exposure to waste solutions specially with our new strategic partners – London Fashion Fund, London Waste & Recycling Board and British Design Fund.
Our aim is to become a leading brand for Sustainability! Do you want to become part of the journey?
We are now looking for an organised and dynamic Business Development Manager to join our sustainable team. Someone who is passionate about making a positive change in the world with their sales expertise by building foundation for one of the pioneer brands in sustainability.
You should have worked within the fashion or interior or textile industries for more than 2 years minimum.
Salary: Remuneration is dependant on experience and track record – Between £25-£30k – £40k OTE
Perks: Sales Commission / Bonus / Share options
– Generate Leads in the Fashion & Interior sectors – Phone, email, face to face & social media
– Close deals
– Explain to potential customers the benefit of sustainability
– Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, andanticipating new marketing opportunities.
– Develop new sustainable services & products alongside the team following client requirement
– Planning and executing sales strategies working with CEO
– Plan, budget and execute marketing campaigns to meet sales target
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Fashion, Textile, Interior or related field.
• 2-3 years’ experience in sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous, as for future opportunities
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis
• The ability to understand and follow company